Sunday 6 April 2014

Visual Studio 2012 Launch Problem : The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem


When you try to develop any plugin or anything in CRM and you need Visual Studio, sometimes you could face this problem when you launch the Visual Studio :

"The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."


Then, the resolution is :

Go to this link :

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Then download the file.


In my case after I resinstall the 64 bit, still cannot work eventhough my machine is Windows 64 bit, what I did is install both x64 and x86 version.


Hope it helps!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, while installing visual studio for software development, this message is displayed.

    ReplyDelete

My Name is..